Students: Applying to MaxBIT
Ready to apply for an internship or a full-time job at MaxBIT? Here’s what you’ll need:
- An updated resume
- A transcript from your university (unofficial is fine)
- Cover letter, short essay, or additional information listed in the job description
- Certification (Photocopy)
- ID Card & Family Book (Photocopy)
Focus on your resume
Your resume is the first piece of information we’ll see about you. Here’s how to highlight your achievements:
- Align your skills and experience with the internship or job description
- Be specific about projects you’ve worked on or managed. What was the outcome? How did you measure success?
- If you've had a leadership role in a volunteer organization or at a part-time job, tell us about it. How big was the team? What was the scope of your work?
- As well as school-related projects or coursework that demonstrate relevant skills and knowledge
- Prepare for the interview process
- Once you’ve submitted your application online, our HR dept will review your resume and all documentation.
- The next step is calling for interviews—In person general interview, to assess interview by doing LAB.
Finalized step: It’s important to show how your soft skill, strong problem-solving and technical skill related field, and getting recruit such as an internship or a full-time job with the company.
Helpful questions for preparing:
- How do you work best, both as an individual and as part of a team?
- What challenges have you faced at school or at work and how did you overcome them?
- Which of your skills or experiences would be assets in the role and why?
If you don’t understand a question, ask your interviewers for clarification and take the time you need with responses.